The Art of Leading Collectively
About the course
WHY ATTEND THIS COURSE?
This course will help you implement more outcomeoriented and constructive co-creation on a day to day basis for yourself, your team, our organisation, and above all your change initiative with diverse stakeholders. It equips dedicated change makers in public, private, and civil society organisations with a tool for better co-creation. The dimensions of collective leadership can be learned and enhanced - individually and collectively.
- Are you starting a complex cooperation project, or are you in the midst of one you want to improve?
- Do you need to shift the mind-set of stakeholders toward collaboration, or to find new ways to over come challenges?
- Do you need to arrive at tangible outcomes in a short time frame?
The tool presented in The Art of Leading Collectively - the Collective Leadership Compass - helps you to keep your collaboration journey on track and to find the necessary course corrections.
Your key take aways
- Know how to prepare for your collaboration journey.
- Assess where you are, define what is present and what is missing.
- Map the path, adjust strategies, and know what to shift, to strengthen, or to focus on.
- Convince colleagues and partners that leading collectively will ease the management of complex change.
- Take the content of the book ‘The Art of Leading Collectively’ into the practice of outcome-oriented and constructive co-creation.
What is the art of leading collectively?
The world is interconnected. Turning the challenges of complexity, interdependency and urgency into opportunities requires more than passion, intuition, or excellent plans. Solutions to sustainability challenges cannot be found in isolation. Therefore we need to shift the way we co-create. Collaboration is not only paramount, it is the only way to success. Collective Leadership is the art of leading complex change in multi actor settings. It empowers leaders to navigate collaboration successfully. The Collective Leadership Compass is a practice-oriented approach by attending to a pattern of interacting human competencies in the six dimensions:
FUTURE POSSIBILITIES • ENGAGEMENT • INNOVATION • HUMANITY • COLLECTIVE INTELLIGENCE • WHOLENESS
The compass can be used to strengthen your individual leadership skills, to enhance the leadership capacity of a group of actors, and to shift systems of collaborating actors towards better co-creation.
Insights on the course
Ground-breaking publication by Petra Kuenkel
THE ART OF LEADING COLLECTIVELY
Customise our courses to your needs or to the needs of your stakeholder collaboration system. Our tailor-made trainings are highly oriented towards achieving concrete results, bring team members and partners into intense exchange, focus on project work, help bring strategic issues forward.
16 May - 18 May 2017
New Delhi, India
Flyer & Registration
26 June - 28 June 2017
Flyer & Registration