This course will help you to implement more outcome-oriented and constructive co-creation on a day-to-day basis for yourself, your team, your organisation, and your change initiative with diverse stakeholders. It equips dedicated change makers in the public and private sector, as well as civil society organisations, with a tool for better co-creation. The dimensions of collective leadership can be learned and enhanced – individually and collectively.
Are you starting a complex cooperation project, or are you in the midst of one you want to improve? Do you need to shift the mind-set of stakeholders toward collaboration, or to find new ways to overcome challenges? Do you need to arrive at tangible outcomes in a short time frame?
The tool presented in The Art of Leading Collectively – the Collective Leadership Compass – helps you to keep your collaboration journey on track and to find the necessary course corrections.
YOUR KEY TAKE-AWAYS
- Know how to prepare for your collaboration journey
- Assess where you are, define what is present and what is missing
- Map the path, adjust strategies, and know what to shift, to strengthen, or to focus on
- Convince colleagues and partners that leading collectively will ease the management of complex change
- Take the content of the book ‘The Art of Leading Collectively’ into the practice of outcome-oriented and constructive co-creation