CLI’s on-site courses bring team members and partners into intense exchange and project focused work, which helps bringing strategic issues forward and producing concrete results.
Throughout the course, participants partake actively in practical exercises based on their concrete needs, applying practical tools and thereby accomplishing tasks directly relevant to their work. The combination of theory, personal reflection and practical exercises helps building stronger trust and relationships within the group. We will help your team and partners to work on your specific training goal.
- Learn how to engage stakeholders
- Manage complexity in projects
- Bring different interest groups together
- Design result-oriented processes
- Get high quality and sustainable results
- Apply CLI’s © Dialogic Change Model or © Collective Leadership Compass in practice
- Save travel costs and tuition fees