Have you participated in one of CLI’s trainings in the past or are you about to participate in one? Would you be interested in sustaining what you have learned with additional online courses? Do you want to update your knowledge and share it with partners without additional travelling?
The 3D Learnspace has been developed by CLI’s cooperation partner WBS to enable meeting online as a group again for additional trainings, and sharing experiences after an in-person course. The 3D Learnspace creates an online space where course participants can meet and learn just like in real life. It adds gamification aspects that make it fun to use. And, it supports the in-person learning with an engaging and stimulating follow-up experience.
With this course. we check-in online to recap what has been learned, to have additional learning sessions, and to exchange knowledge and experiences.
- Get first-hand tips on how to improve your collaboration system from our online facilitators.
- Deepen your knowledge on stakeholder collaboration.
- Keep in touch with CLI alumni and share experiences.
- Invite partners to join in to scale the training effect.
- Save time, travel expenses, and CO2 emissions.