While the Corona Virus has caused disruptions in our personal and professional lives, it also invites us to be mutually supportive and innovate our way into a new future.
CLI is regularly evaluating the Covid-19 pandemic, including in terms of holding in-person vs. digital workshops. Therefore, CLI’s on-site course policy during the pandemic is as follows (latest updated on 11 January 2021):
- On-site courses in EU- and Schengen associated countries can take place as long as the area itself and Germany are not classified as regions at risk. In-person on-site courses are only possible where the German Federal Foreign Ministry cancelled Covid-19 related travel warnings. Updates can be found here: https://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/en/einreiseundaufenthalt/coronavirus.
- If you would like to organize an on-site course in another country or with participants from other countries, you are still invited to register for such a course that we can deliver in one of the following formats:
- Hybrid on-site course (suitable in regions where local gatherings of small groups are allowed): Your team and your partners are in one room and our facilitator(s) are connected virtually via Zoom or MS Teams. CLI facilitators give the methodological input and instructions like in in-person trainings. A suitable room equipped with a projector and flipcharts for the participants is a requirement. Get in touch with us for the detailed requirements.
- Hybrid on-site course for several small groups (suitable in regions where local gatherings are only allowed for less than 10 people or for projects that are working in different regions, where participants are not able to gather in one room): Similar to standard hybrid on-site course, but with 3 to 4 rooms that are also connected virtually not only to the CLI facilitators, but also to the other rooms.
- Online on-site course (suitable in regions with lockdowns or where all participants have an own laptop and room): These work like our online open courses. Every participant connects with her or his own laptop to the training session and can work from home or the office. Organizers will benefit from group discounts compared to open course prices. More information on how our online learning format works can befound at CLI’s online intensive training section.
- Please consider that with these three formats you cannot only be flexible in date, place, and language. These on-site course formats also offer the opportunity for your team and project partners to have a system’s specific and time-zone specific learning experience.
- If you cannot participate because the technology does not work out for you, of course you get your money back or a voucher for the next on-site course. The best way to ensure a smooth online experience is to request a test session with us in advance. This also gives you the chance to talk in advance on your projects, challenges, skills, etc. that you would like to address with the CLI training.
You might have to organize more online stakeholder dialogues and meetings in the future. CLI is your trusted partner in offering you methodologies and know-how, as well as conceptualizing and supporting such sessions. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com should you have any questions. Stay tuned, stay curious, stay well!
The CLI team