While the Corona Virus has caused disruptions in our personal and professional lives, it also invites us to be mutually supportive and innovate our way into a new future.
Therefore, CLI develops the following training formats of on-site courses into complete online sessions:
- The Art of Stakeholder Collaboration (ready in May 2020)
- The Art of Leading Collectively (ready in June 2020)
- MAP and Stakeholder Engagement Training (ready in May 2020).
From May onwards, all trainings which are scheduled and cannot take place on-site due to closed borders or prohibition of events, will take place online.
What are the advantages of running courses online?
- Participants save on travel and accommodation costs
- Facilitators pairs can come from anywhere in the world
- Participants can come from anywhere in the world, it is easy to include additional participants
- Showing respect during a pandemic
- less CO2 emissions
- The course will be recorded, turned into user-friendly short sessions and participants can always use it
- New edutaining forms of facilitation are possible in digital environments.
We have the tools, methodologies, and competences to deliver all of our trainings in high quality, digital formats. See e.g. our DIGIPEER and other projects.
CLI trainings already done or scheduled during the Corona pandemic:
|Place/Country/Region||Topic||Date and Status|
|Tunisia||Art of Leading Collectively workshop for NGOs in Youth Empowerment||19-20 March 2020
+ 26-27 March
|Jordan||Planning workshop with CSOs in Youth Employment Promotion||25 March 2020
|Honduras||Integrated transformation support for GIZ-PROCAMBIO UNESCO Biosphere project stakeholder system||25 – 26 March 2020
|Germany / worldwide||DIGIPEER project first online seminar||2 April 2020|
|Germany||MAP Multi-Stakeholder Partnerships basic seminar for German NGOs||16 – 17 April 2020
(registrations are possible soon)
|Germany||Stakeholder Engagement workshop in collaboration with UN Global Compact Network Germany||14-15 May 2020|