Stakeholder Collaboration has been recognised as critical to finding solutions to the complex challenges of sustainable development. The Art of Stakeholder Collaboration is the foundation course to the Collective Leadership Institute’s Skills Development Programme. In this course, you will build your strategic abilities and implementation skills in stakeholder engagement, dialogue, and collaboration processes for high impact solutions.
Your key take-aways:
- Learn how to successfully implement stakeholder collaboration through the application of the Dialogic Change Model
- Understand the business case for co-creative stakeholder engagement
- Learn how collective intelligence, commitment, and ownership can emerge
- Produce a stakeholder network map to prioritise engagement activities
- Develop new engagement strategies to minimise unproductive conflict and a methodology to create sustainable partnerships
+++ Important information for all course participants +++
Please consider our new policy on the open courses: Trainings announced for May 2020 or later on will take place at the mentioned dates!
It is not feasible to conduct this training on-site due to travel restrictions and prohibition of events. Therefore, it will be done online. Registrations remain valid. Please do the online-check-in with us in advance to get used to the online platform and to have an excellent CLI training experience. See our online learning section for more information on our online learning offers.
The online training will be delivered in four modules:
30 June: Concept and Form of Stakeholder Dialogues
1 July: Exploring and Engaging for Stakeholder Dialogues
7 July: Building and Formalizing Stakeholder Dialogues
8 July: Implementing and Evaluating Stakeholder Dialogues, Sustaining and Expanding Impact