Stakeholder Collaboration has been recognised as critical to finding solutions to the complex challenges of sustainable development. The Art of Stakeholder Collaboration is the foundation course to the Collective Leadership Institute’s Skills Development Programme. In this course, you will build your strategic abilities and implementation skills in stakeholder engagement, dialogue, and collaboration processes for high impact solutions.
Your key take-aways:
- Learn how to successfully implement stakeholder collaboration through the application of the Dialogic Change Model
- Understand the business case for co-creative stakeholder engagement
- Learn how collective intelligence, commitment, and ownership can emerge
- Produce a stakeholder network map to prioritise engagement activities
- Develop new engagement strategies to minimise unproductive conflict and a methodology to create sustainable partnerships
Language of instruction: ENGLISH. For groups of at least six persons we offer free simultaneous interpretation of plenary sessions into KHMER.
The training schedule for online presence days is:
29 November: Concept and Form of Stakeholder Dialogues
30 November: Exploring and Engaging for Stakeholder Dialogues
6 December: Building and Formalizing Stakeholder Dialogues
7 December: Implementing and Evaluating Stakeholder Dialogues, Sustaining and Expanding Impact