- Do you need to build large cross-institutional or international networks to drive transformative change?
- Do you need to diagnose complex systems of actors and identify entry points for change?
- Do you need to design a “Theory of Change” that captures multi-level interventions?
If so, The Art of Transformative Change course module will help you to design and implement strategies for impactful networks of change-makers and future-oriented organizations. It equips dedicated change stewards in public, private, and civil society organisations with tools for driving systems change in networks. Understanding the collaboration catalysts and transformation enablers will help you stewarding collaborative networks for systems impact.
YOUR KEY TAKE-AWAYS
- Diagnose your system of actors and identify entry points for transformation
- Define key action steps to set up a thriving network of actors
- Develop your network journey for strategizing transformative change around the six transformation enablers for sustainability
- Use the collaboration catalysts to track your progress and adjust your strategies.
- Apply learned methodologies to your real case during the course
- Use the © Collective Leadership Compass to develop a transformative “Theory of Change”.
The training schedule for online presence days is:
16 December: Understanding transformation networks
17 December: Assessing the potential for transformation networks
18 December: Process architectures for building transformation networks
19 December: Theories of Change for transformation networks
+++ Important information +++
This training is planned as a hybrid event – both in-person participation in Potsdam, Germany, and online participation at Central European Time (CET) are possible. Please choose your format when you register.
CLI reserves the right to change an in-person participation into an online participation if you do not get your visa on time or other short-term notice reasons prevent you from coming to the course venue. Furthermore, the same applies if new pandemic situations occur that do not allow your participation on-site. Registrations remain valid in any of the cases given. We will come back to you individually in such situations and find the best possible solutions together.