The foundation online seminar targets civil society actors and their partner organizations who have little experience in multi-actor partnerships (MAP), but plan to prepare and implement a collaborative project.
It focuses on
- An overview of the Dialogic Change Model
- Understanding different approaches to change
- The in-depth understanding of Phase 1 and important aspects of Phase 2 of the Dialogic Change Model
- Developing successful engagement processes with key stakeholders
- Designing roadmaps towards successful collaborative stakeholder events.
Participation requires filling in a detailed pre-questionnaire and thoroughly studying the pre-reading materials. Participants are welcome to bring in their MAP as cases for applying the methodologies. The interactive format requires your full presence and active participation.
- The participation in the online seminars and online focus sessions (including material) is free of charge.
- The online seminars and the online focus sessions are held in English. Participants of German NGOs are encouraged to participate with their local partner organizations. We recommend the participation in small teams.
- Due to the limited number of places available, we ask for registration by the 4th October 2020. Further information on content and platform access will follow after confirmation of participation.
- Technical requirement: stable internet connection with 1.2 Mbps (download and upload) bandwidth and a computer or tablet with audio and video connection