This 2-day advanced online seminar specifically targets German civil society actors and their partner organizations, who already have experience in multi-actor partnerships (MAP) and have a foundational knowledge of partnership approaches as well as the Dialogic Change Model.
It focuses on
- The advanced understanding of Phase 2 and 3 of the Dialogic Change Model
- Developing structures for successful MAP
- Conducting process monitoring in MAP
- Improving process designs for MAP implementation
- Exploring forms of institutionalization
Participation requires filling in a detailed pre-questionnaire and thoroughly studying the pre-reading materials. Participants are welcome to bring in their MAP as cases for applying the methodologies. The interactive format requires your full presence and active participation.
- The participation in the online seminars and online focus sessions (including material) is free of charge.
- The online seminars and the online focus sessions are held in English. Participants of German NGOs are encouraged to participate with their local partner organizations. We recommend the participation in small teams.
- Due to the limited number of places available, we ask for registration by the 13th September 2020. Further information on content and platform access will follow after confirmation of participation.
- Technical requirement: stable internet connection with 1.2 Mbps (download and upload) bandwidth and a computer or tablet with audio and video connection