This interactive online focus session gives German civil society actors and their partner organizations the opportunity to:
- Understand prerequisites for the institutionalization of MAP
- Explore different forms of institutionalization or replication
- Learn how to enhance the long-term-sustainability of Map in the Phase 4 of the Dialogic Change Model.
- Exchange knowledge and experiences with trainers and participants
Participation requires filling in a short pre-questionnaire and studying the pre-reading material. The basic understanding of the Dialogic Change Model or the prior participation in a foundation seminar is recommended. The interactive format requires your full presence and active participation.
- The participation in the online seminars and online focus sessions (including material) is free of charge.
- The online seminars and the online focus sessions are held in English. Participants of German NGOs are encouraged to participate with their local partner organizations. We recommend the participation in small teams.
- Due to the limited number of places available, we ask for registration by the 7th November 2020. Further information on content and platform access will follow after confirmation of participation.
- Technical requirement: stable internet connection with 1.2 Mbps (download and upload) bandwidth and a computer or tablet with audio and video connection