Are you starting a complex cooperation project, or are you in the midst of one you want to improve? Do you need to shift the mind-set of stakeholders toward collaboration, or to find new ways to overcome challenges? Do you need to arrive at tangible outcomes in a short time frame?
This course module will help you to implement more outcome oriented and constructive co-creation on a day to day basis for yourself, your team, your organisation, and your change initiative with diverse stakeholders. It equips dedicated change makers in public and private sector, as well as civil society organisations with a tool for better co-creation. The dimensions of collective leadership can be learned and enhanced – individually and collectively.
The tool presented in The Art of Leading Collectively – the Collective Leadership Compass – helps you to keep your collaboration journey on track and to find the necessary course corrections.
YOUR KEY TAKE AWAYS
- Know how to prepare for your collaboration journey.
- Assess where you are, define what is present and what is missing.
- Map the path, adjust strategies, and know what to shift, to strengthen, or to focus on.
- Convince colleagues and partners that leading collectively will ease the management of complex change.
- Take the content of the book ‘The Art of Leading Collectively’ into the practice of outcome-oriented and constructive co-creation.
The training schedule for presence days is:
20 June: Explore Aliveness and the Collective Leadership Compass; Recognize your Strengths for Leading Collectively
21 June: Your Leadership Journey; Activate your Strengths for Leading Collectively
22 June: Build Momentum for Collective Leadership; Apply the Compass to Improve Collaboration
23 June: Building Blocks for Collaborative Success; Driving the Future Together
+++ Important information +++
CLI reserves the right to change this training into an online only format if the pandemic situation does not allow your participation on-site. Registrations remain valid. We will come back to you individually in such situations and find the best possible solutions together.