Are you starting a complex cooperation project, or are you in the midst of one you want to improve? Do you need to shift the mind-set of stakeholders toward collaboration, or to find new ways to overcome challenges? Do you need to arrive at tangible outcomes in a short time frame?
This course module will help you to implement more outcome oriented and constructive co-creation on a day to day basis for yourself, your team, your organisation, and your change initiative with diverse stakeholders. It equips dedicated change makers in public and private sector, as well as civil society organisations with a tool for better co-creation. The dimensions of collective leadership can be learned and enhanced – individually and collectively.
The tool presented in The Art of Leading Collectively – the Collective Leadership Compass – helps you to keep your collaboration journey on track and to find the necessary course corrections.
YOUR KEY TAKE AWAYS
- Know how to prepare for your collaboration journey.
- Assess where you are, define what is present and what is missing.
- Map the path, adjust strategies, and know what to shift, to strengthen, or to focus on.
- Convince colleagues and partners that leading collectively will ease the management of complex change.
- Take the content of the book ‘The Art of Leading Collectively’ into the practice of outcome-oriented and constructive co-creation.
The training schedule for online presence days is:
24 June: Shifting the Paradigm, Mobilizing Your Assets to Lead Collectively
27 June: Building Momentum for Collective Leadership, Entering the World of Collaboration
28 June: Driving the Future Together, the Building Blocks of Collaborative Success