Stakeholder Collaboration has been recognised as critical to finding solutions to the complex challenges of sustainable development. The Art of Stakeholder Collaboration is the foundation course to the Collective Leadership Institute’s Skills Development Programme. In this course, you will build your strategic abilities and implementation skills in stakeholder engagement, dialogue, and collaboration processes for high impact solutions.
Your key take-aways:
- Learn how to successfully implement stakeholder collaboration through the application of the Dialogic Change Model
- Understand the business case for co-creative stakeholder engagement
- Learn how collective intelligence, commitment, and ownership can emerge
- Produce a stakeholder network map to prioritise engagement activities
- Develop new engagement strategies to minimise unproductive conflict and a methodology to create sustainable partnerships
This training is facilitated in English. Translation into Arabic Arabic (Egyptian, Jordanian) is available for group registrations of at least 6 people.
+++ Important information for all course participants +++
Please consider our new policy on the open courses: Trainings announced for May or later on will take place at the mentioned dates! If trainings on-site are still not feasible due to travel restrictions or prohibition of events, they will be done online. Registrations are always possible and remain valid. We are currently digitalizing our on-site training offers into digital sessions. We have the tools, methodologies, and competences to do so. See our online learning section for details and projects.
+++ Important information for participants who registered for the training 30 March – 2 April 2020 +++
Your registrations remain valid. You can change to any other CLI course this year (without rebooking fees) if the new date is not convenient. Please get in touch with Martin Fielko if this this the case.