+++ Important information for all course participants +++
This training will not take place in Amman due to the current COVID-19 situation which does not allow foreigners to enter the country. Please check our other Stakeholder Collaboration courses scheduled for:
- 7, 8, 14, 15 October 2020
- 24, 25 November, 1, 2 December 2020
- 8, 9, 15, 16 December
or our online learning section for details .
+++ Important information for participants who registered for the training in Amman already +++
Your registrations remain valid. You can change to any other CLI course this year (without rebooking fees). Please get in touch with Martin Fielko to secure your place in another open course.
Stakeholder Collaboration has been recognised as critical to finding solutions to the complex challenges of sustainable development. The Art of Stakeholder Collaboration is the foundation course to the Collective Leadership Institute’s Skills Development Programme. In this course, you will build your strategic abilities and implementation skills in stakeholder engagement, dialogue, and collaboration processes for high impact solutions.
Your key take-aways:
- Learn how to successfully implement stakeholder collaboration through the application of the Dialogic Change Model
- Understand the business case for co-creative stakeholder engagement
- Learn how collective intelligence, commitment, and ownership can emerge
- Produce a stakeholder network map to prioritise engagement activities
- Develop new engagement strategies to minimise unproductive conflict and a methodology to create sustainable partnerships
This training is facilitated in English. Translation into Arabic Arabic (Egyptian, Jordanian) is available for group registrations of at least 6 people.