- Do you need to build large cross-institutional or international networks to drive transformative change?
- Do you need to diagnose complex systems of actors and identify entry points for change?
- Do you need to design a “Theory of Change” that captures multi-level interventions?
If so, The Art of Transformative Change course module will help you to design and implement strategies for impactful networks of change-makers and future-oriented organizations. It equips dedicated change stewards in public, private, and civil society organisations with tools for driving systems change in networks. Understanding the collaboration catalysts and transformation enablers will help you stewarding collaborative networks for systems impact.
YOUR KEY TAKE-AWAYS
- Diagnose your system of actors and identify entry points for transformation
- Define key action steps to set up a thriving network of actors
- Develop your network journey for strategizing transformative change around the six transformation enablers for sustainability
- Use the collaboration catalysts to track your progress and adjust your strategies.
- Apply learned methodologies to your real case during the course
- Use the © Collective Leadership Compass to develop a transformative “Theory of Change”.
Language of instruction: ENGLISH.
The training schedule for online presence days is:
8 December: Transformative Change vs other types of change
9 December: The Collective Leadership Compass as a tool to analyze your large system context
12 December: The Dialogic Change Model as process guidance to build networks
13 December: Theories of Change as key tool to handle the complexity of Transformative Change